Some facts about... Schwäbisch Hall!
Schwäbisch Hall is hip, dynamic and ambitious. Living in Schwäbisch Hall means loving Schwäbisch Hall.
Did you know that...
- ... Schwäbisch Hall is a large district town?
- ... Schwäbisch Hall with almost 40.000 inhabitants is perhaps the smallest metropolis in the world?
- ... Schwäbisch Hall is conveniently located with connections to the railway line to Heilbronn and Stuttgart? The A6 and A7 motorways and
Würth Airport are also in the immediate vicinity.
- ... this city with its open-air plays, the Kunsthalle Würth and numerous museums is a great tourist magnet and is known nationwide?
- ... Schwäbisch Hall with its universities and the Goethe Institute offers ideal study conditions?
- ... the city is an educational location with great potential? The expansion of the university is progressing and the number of students is rising.
- ... there are more than 1000 students?
Schwäbisch Hall fascinates its historic old town and invites you to stay in the charming city centre.
In addition, the city convinces through its healthy economy and high quality of life!
Welcome to Heilbronn!
Hochschule Heilbronn (HHN) - Campus Schwäbisch Hall
Study future topics. Shaping the future.
Campus Schwäbisch Hall is home to around 1000 students from the Faculty of Management and Sales at Heilbronn University. Its compact size creates a family atmosphere and an ideal relationship between professors and lecturers.
Language. Culture. Germany. The Goethe-Institut e.V. is the cultural institute of the Federal Republic of Germany active worldwide. For more than 60 years, the Goethe-Institut has been the first contact with Germany for many people.
student union Heidelberg
Outside the lecture hall
The Studierendenwerk Heidelberg (student union) is responsible for the social support and promotion of the Heilbronn University of Applied Sciences with the Künzelsau and Schwäbisch Hall campuses.
(Source: Studierendenwerk Heidelberg)
TOP LOCATION: The new student residence in schwäbisch hall
- Only 450m to the next bus stop.
- About 4 minutes to Hochschule Heilbronn - Campus Schwäbisch Hall
- You can reach the city centre in 5 minutes by bus.
- In only 1 minute you are at the Schenkenseebad.
- A LIDL is also within walking distance (1km).
- By public transport, you'll be at the station in 15 minutes.
Schwäbisch Hall is also a modern city with a medieval flair and one of Germany's most beautiful market squares invites you to linger and stroll.
Another reason to live, study and live in Schwäbisch Hall!
More important data about our residential complex
Campus Living Schwäbisch Hall is a modern apartment complex with spacious common areas in the heart of Schwäbisch Hall.
- 86 comfort apartments (approx. 23 m²)
- 3 comfort L apartments (approx. 36 m²)
- 3 comfort XL apartments (approx. 40 m²)
- 14 penthouse apartments (approx. 23 m²)
- modern furniture of high quality
- each unit has its own kitchen and bathroom
- community terrace
- common area
- event kitchen
- fitness room
- atheltic field on the roof
- 17 underground parking spaces
- 27 parking spaces in the courtyard
- spaces to set bikes down
- urban beekeeping
- large service offer
- community manager
- events & parties